TEMPER LLC is a Russian manufacturer of steel ball valves of the TEMPER brand. The plant is located in Kurgan, Siberia on an area of more than 2.7 hectares. The production area covers 4,000 m2, and the machine tool fleet includes more than 130 pieces of equipment. The number of employees is more than 230 people.
The process of manufacturing is organized on advanced, high-tech equipment with numerical control. Raw materials(pipes and rolled metal) are purchased at the Ural metallurgical enterprises. Manufacturing of main parts, welding of the body, painting and other production steps are carried out in an automated way. Temper has organized a multilevel Quality control system throughout the entire manufacturing cycle. Temper has a manufacturing capacity of more than 40 000 ball valves per month.
The flexibility of the production process allows in the shortest possible time to solve the tasks set by customers, both in terms of production and execution options.
- Certificate ISO 9001:2015, GAZSERT Certificate are issued - The new model of the valve "under the gate valve" is released
- European Certificate according to PED 2014/68/EU is issued - New model of balancing ball valve is released - Dealer network in 7 countries is established
- Manufacturing capacity is 30 000 pcs per month is achieved - Diameter range increased up to DN 500 - Export to Finland and Sweden is started
- New model: Hot tapping valve is released - EHP/003 and EN 488-05(for underground installation) certificates are issued - Export increased up to 16 countries
- TEMPER LLC five-year`s anniversary is celebrated - 1 000 000-th ball valve is released
- We didn’t stop for a single day, in a difficult year for a whole world - Manufacturing capacity of 500 000 pcs per year is reached
TEMPER ball valves are designed for application in district heating and natural gas transportation pipelines as well as for heat supply industry and many other various operating systems.